<body>
Deep in my heart...somewhere.
Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rawrrawrrawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Went to TC Mall today. FINALLY got to watch Alice in Wonderland! :D It's... NICE! But not that much more than I expected. No worries! Atleast I got to watch it! :P

Okay, since of my lack of absence here, me is going to post a long, long post. Hehe. Me holiday mornings are terrorrrrrrrrrrr. Mon, Tue, Thu and I think tomorrow too, I had/have extra piano lessons in a rowwww. Die mannn. You know how torture it is or not? D: And I'm like half-awake there, cause.... ai yahh. You know meeee.... Sleep late, wake up late kind of thing. :P

NEXT,
my dad got a new car! :D

FOLLOWING ON TO,
me want more clothessssssssss. I don't know why or what, but now I suddenly have a crave for SHOES! 8DD But, how many pair of shoes can one person wear? :( Hehe.

LASTLY,
me need diet. :(

I want to grow tallerrrr! Sighh. But it means I have to eat more. And when I eat more, I grow fatter. :( Then when I grow fatter, I start eating less. And it starts all over again :( And I keep on skipping my excercise :( Lalala.... So bored. :( Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, what should I dooooooo? So many people are re-starting SA again. :O


PROFILE
all smiles.


i r e n e !

I like to TALK LOUD. Incase people can't hear me. My birthday's on 24th April. Life has it's ups and downs. If you laugh at me, I'll laugh at you. I currently hate Blogger, too. This is my second time I had to remake my blog because my previous ones MYSTERIOUSLY had it's problems and all the posts kinda dissapeared.



TEEHEE!

LINKS
thinking of you

Me&Bridget!. LizAnnBridRene! :D. Aaron Dass. Aiman Esham. Alisa Zarina. Alycia Tan. Andrea Lim. Andrea Tan. Audrey Cheah. Bridget Tan. Calvin Hong. Chin Hui Wei. Daniel Ho. Dharmiisha S.. Fazrini Idayu. Fong Yee Li. Heng Wei Ann. Hui June. Ian Tan. Jason Wee. Jemsen Tan. Jennifer Ong. Joey Chin. Kok Wai Lynn. Lee Lui Xia. Leeann Ching. Lim Lee Ann. Lim Liuh Enn. Liza Lee. Loh Jo Yee. Low Lianne. Megan Ooi. Michelle Khoo. Rachel Khoo. Rachel Ng. Shannon Kobayashi. Shaun Chew. Shaun Ong. Shayna Ong. Syafinas. Teh Yi En. Tan Mei Ping. Teoh Jun Yu. Teoh Xiu Wern. Tham Ru Jie. Tony Hon. Wong Kay-Li. Woon Tyen Yee. Yeo Jie Xi. Yeoh Xiong Wei. Ying Ye. Yohanna Yusrinal.

HISTORY

February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

Credits
give an applause!

Designer
Inspiration
Edittor