<body>
saying hello to a goodbye.
Friday, February 5, 2010


WHATTHEHELL.
Everything in my blog is gone, AGAIN. This time, my links, chatbox and other stuff are gone too. What the hell? And recently, I dropped my phone into the swimming pool so some of my contacts that were stored in my phone memory was gone, too. SIGHH.

Sorry to whoever I didn't link. My memory isn't really like an elephant's.


PROFILE
all smiles.


i r e n e !

I like to TALK LOUD. Incase people can't hear me. My birthday's on 24th April. Life has it's ups and downs. If you laugh at me, I'll laugh at you. I currently hate Blogger, too. This is my second time I had to remake my blog because my previous ones MYSTERIOUSLY had it's problems and all the posts kinda dissapeared.



TEEHEE!

LINKS
thinking of you

Me&Bridget!. LizAnnBridRene! :D. Aaron Dass. Aiman Esham. Alisa Zarina. Alycia Tan. Andrea Lim. Andrea Tan. Audrey Cheah. Bridget Tan. Calvin Hong. Chin Hui Wei. Daniel Ho. Dharmiisha S.. Fazrini Idayu. Fong Yee Li. Heng Wei Ann. Hui June. Ian Tan. Jason Wee. Jemsen Tan. Jennifer Ong. Joey Chin. Kok Wai Lynn. Lee Lui Xia. Leeann Ching. Lim Lee Ann. Lim Liuh Enn. Liza Lee. Loh Jo Yee. Low Lianne. Megan Ooi. Michelle Khoo. Rachel Khoo. Rachel Ng. Shannon Kobayashi. Shaun Chew. Shaun Ong. Shayna Ong. Syafinas. Teh Yi En. Tan Mei Ping. Teoh Jun Yu. Teoh Xiu Wern. Tham Ru Jie. Tony Hon. Wong Kay-Li. Woon Tyen Yee. Yeo Jie Xi. Yeoh Xiong Wei. Ying Ye. Yohanna Yusrinal.

HISTORY

February 2010
March 2010
April 2010

Credits
give an applause!

Designer
Inspiration
Edittor